Are you preparing for the UPSEE 2018? Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University has finally released the much-awaited UPSEE syllabus for the aspiring candidates who wish to appear for the exam this year. The UPSEE exam syllabus will be including the major topics as well as subjects from which the questions will be put up in the main exam of UPSEE 2018. In order to apply and clear the UPSEE 2018 exam, the candidates are required to know the overall syllabus in detail. By knowing the entire syllabus properly, the students will be able to prepare well for the UPSEE 2018 and this would enhance the chances of them succeeding in the same.
The UPSEE 2018 exam syllabus is prescribed by the three consecutive papers which is organized by the A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University to get admission into the leading B.tech programmes of the nation. If you wish to apply for the UPSEE 2018, you must know the syllabus beforehand, much before receiving the UPSEE admit card 2018. The UPSEE syllabus for the year 2018 has been prescribed under three major papers which are conducted by the A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University.
- Paper 1 for the regular courses of B.tech
- Paper 2 for obtaining the degree of B.tech in the field of Biotechnology
- Paper 3 for obtaining the degree of B.tech in Agriculture
The main syllabus of the UPSEE 2018 exam has been divided as per the subjects of the concerned exam.
- Paper 1 consists of major subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Paper 2 consists of subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- Paper 3 consists of subjects like Agricultural Physics, Chemistry, Agricultural Engineering, Statistics, Agronomy, Agricultural Botany
The UPSEE 2018 candidates can look up for the proper syllabus for the exam subject-wise in order to prepare well for the exam. The syllabus for the UPSEE 2018 exam for the candidates applying for the B.tech paper consisting of Paper 1 & Paper 2 will be the same as that of the previous years for the sections including Physics and Chemistry. However, the UPSEE 2018 exam will differ in terms of the third section consisting of Mathematic & Biology for Paper 1 & Paper 2 of the main exam. The entrance exam for the UPSEE 2018 exam will be held on 29th April, 2018.
UPSEE Syllabus for B.tech Programmes 2018
The syllabus for the UPSEE 2018 exam for the regular B.tech programmes has been divided into the subjects and topics.
- Section A: This section of the subject Physics for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 consists of the same topics as that of the previous years. Some of the important topics include Measurement, Gravitation, Laws of Motion, Work, Power, & Energy, Heat & Thermodynamics, and others.
- Section B: This section consists of topics from the Chemistry subject for both Paper 1 & Paper 2. The topics are Atomic Structure, Chemical Equilibrium & Kinetics, Periodic Table, Electrochemistry, and others.
- Section C: The Mathematics section includes the topics like Algebra, Trigonometry, Probability, and others.
All the best for the exam!